Terms & Conditions
How can I pay for my order?
247 Appliances™ accepts all major credit cards. If you want to pay by cheque, or want to pay by credit card but not over the Internet please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44(0)121 427 4633 and we will be pleased to provide you details on the alternative methods of payment.Business customers may apply for a trading account.
How do I place an order ?
By following the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the 'Add to Cart' button
- You will be shown a summary of your order where you can adjust quantities or remove items.
- Click the 'Proceed to Checkout' when you wish to buy the contents of the basket.
- Fill the required details on the checkout form and hit 'Send your Order.'
Can I cancel an order once I have placed it?
You are entitled to a cooling off period from the time we e-mail confirmation of any order placed with us until the expiry of 7 working days beginning on the day after the day on which you receive the goods ordered. You may cancel your order at any time during this period.
If you wish to cancel an order please e-mail us at email@example.com with the following details - your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, description of goods ordered and the reason for cancelling the order. If cancelled goods have already been delivered or shipped to you, the cost of returning the goods will be charged to you accordingly unless you arrange to return the goods to us yourself. If you wish to return any goods to us, the risk for the safe arrival of the goods at our business address lies entirely with you. If we arrange collection of cancelled goods from you the cost of returning the goods will be charged against your credit card details.
All monies charged to you for the goods and for any delivery charges will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. Any cancelled goods which are collected by us from you or returned directly by you must be in original packing and in perfect resaleable condition.
Credit Card Security
The purchase area of our site is secure which means that we use industry-standard technology to allow for encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our Web site cannot be read if someone else intercepts it.
If you would like 247 Appliances to clarify any safety issues you may have about our site, we would be pleased to reassure you. Contact us on +44(0)121 427 4633.
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our secure shopping system over the internet. Our site is covered by Thawte SSL (secure socket layer) Server Certificate protecting all communications with our customers so that we can take credit card orders, protect sensitive personal information and ensure that hackers cannot detect our passwords. Security on our site is the responsibility of our Director.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for two reasons:
- To process your order
- To provide you with the best possible service
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The type of information we will collect about you includes - your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy, the law and the Which? Web Trader Code.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the European Economic Area we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
247 Appliances is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and customer service. In the unusual event of a product proving to be faulty please contact us via e-mail or telephone with details of when the product was purchased and the nature of the problem. We may be able to resolve the matter by sending you a replacement.
For faulty products, which need to be returned, please ask us for a RETURNS AUTHORITY NUMBER via e-mail with product details and nature of the problem. We will arrange a refund or replace the item, as you require. For items which are returned as faulty but prove to have no defects 15% handling + carriage and return costs will be charged to you.
Unwanted products that are returned to us will only be accepted if they in an unused, unopened and re-saleable condition, and returned to us in accordance with the terms described in the section "can I cancel an order once I have placed it?".
We cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product adequately to prevent this happening. Proof of postage is not necessarily proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your consignment by courier and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Returned goods must be sent to: 247 Appliances, 46 Clarence Rd, Harborne, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17 9LG. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions of sale
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are subject to alteration without prior notice to you.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions. The procedure for making a binding contract between us is set out in the Purchase Procedure shown below. WHEN BUYING GOODS AND SERVICES ON THE INTERNET YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. We will not be responsible for compensating any losses which you may suffer if we do not supply the goods, apart from additional costs which you may incur if it becomes necessary for you to purchase the goods elsewhere.
- Every effort will be made to supply goods in accordance with the material specifications described in our website but they can be subject to alteration by manufacturers without prior notice. We will never send a substitute product or or one with amended specifications which detract from the original quality of the product without seeking your approval first and offering you the opportunity to cancel your order should you so require.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of the goods. As soon as we become aware of a possible delay in delivery we will advise you by e-mail and offer you the opportunity to cancel your order should you so require.
- As soon as the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibilty ends on the date that delivery was first attempted.
- IF GOODS ARRIVE IN A DAMAGED CONDITION YOU MUST INFORM US WITHIN 7 DAYS. See our Returns Clause for details on returning goods. Any claims concerning receipt of damaged goods made later than 7 days after the delivery was made will be treated sympathetically providing there are reasonable grounds for the delay in advising us of the details.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT, including delivery where charged.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- Goods are sold with the full protection of the manufacturers' warranties.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
The price you will pay for the goods + any carriage is shown in the Total Order Value section of the shopping basket · Once you wish to purchase the goods from your shopping basket you can proceed to the Checkout where we will ask for your payment details.
By completing the details and clicking the 'submit' button on the Checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods subject to our Terms and Conditions and this Purchase Procedure.
We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you.
Provision of the serviceWe agree to provide You with the Service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The Service will be provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be provided fault-free and We do not undertake or warrant that the Service will be free from defects.
We may temporarily suspend the Service either partially or completely for any reason. We will restore the Service as soon as reasonably practicable after a suspension. We will not be liable to You for any loss which You incur as a result of any such suspension.
The pages contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in this site is only for information purposes. The material on this site does not constitute advice and You should not rely on any material on this site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
Your Communications may be monitored to allow support of the Service or where we have reason to believe there may have been a breach of the usage policy.